Two hot springs, ground level and upper level, both with an extreme view
Oga Onsen, healing hot onsen
The hot spring is a fresh natural hot spring that is drawn from the source "Ishiyama no Yu" owned by our sister hotel "Oga Hotel" next door. The hot spring contains a salt content similar to that of seawater, and the salt on the skin after bathing prevents sweat from evaporating, resulting in a highly moisturizing and warming hot spring, also known as "heat water" which is popular for its beautiful skin qualities.
The top floor Manten no Yu overlooks the magnificent Oga Sea.
The Manten no Yu, a large bathhouse with an observation deck on the 8th floor of the top floor, offers a magnificent view beyond the steam. The contrast between the green of the trees in the sea of trees and the blue of the sea, and the view in the morning when you can see the sunrise despite being on the Sea of Japan, is impressive. Please enjoy the best view while bathing in the natural hot spring water.
Jukai no Yu is surrounded by the silence of the surrounding trees.
The open-air bath Jukai no Yu is surrounded by trees and is a place of peace and relaxation for our guests. Enjoy a moment of relaxation in front of the garden where flowers and trees bloom in various colors of the four seasons. At night, you will be surrounded by the sound of the wind through the forest and the sound of the hot water. Forget the hustle and bustle of everyday life and relax your body and mind.
Hours of use: 3 p.m. - 12 a.m. and 5 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- Source Name: Oga Onsen No.1 (Hot Spring Name: Oga Onsen)
- Spring quality: Sodium chloride spring (pH 7.4)
- Spring temperature: 55.4°C
- Items that may affect the composition of the water: water/heat (minimal water/heat depending on the season), no circulation, no addition of bath salts, etc., disinfection treatment (chlorine based chemicals are used for hygiene control)
- Main healing effects: Cuts, burns, chronic skin diseases, chronic women's diseases, neuralgia rheumatism, chronic muscular rheumatism, neuralgia, etc.
SKO Group Yumeguri Benefit
Application period: mid-April to mid-November
Limited benefit for customers staying at SKO group hotels!
You can use the hot springs at the two sister buildings for only 300 yen instead of the usual 700 yen for each building.
The Oga Onsen Yukemuri Resort SKO Group (Seiko Grand Hotel, Oga Kanko Hotel, Oga Hotel) offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a hot spring tour at a discounted rate. Please enjoy the different hot springs at each hotel while taking a stroll around Oga Onsen Resort.
- Please purchase a bathing ticket at the front desk of the hotel where you are staying (accompanied children under elementary school age are free).
- One bathing ticket allows you to use the hot springs at two of our sister hotels.
- Hours of operation: 3:00pm to 9:00pm and 6:30am to 8:30am
- Please note that this service may not be available due to private use or maintenance.
Day trip bathing
Please note that we may not be able to accept your request due to congestion. Please check with us beforehand.
- Hours of use: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Fee: Bathing fee 700 yen, rental towel 100 yen, rental bath towel 200 yen