Two hot springs of heaven and earth with a perfect view
A hot spring that flows directly from the source and works at Oga Onsen
It is a freshly-born natural hot spring that flows directly from the source "Ishiyama no Yu" owned by the adjacent sister building "Oga Hotel".
The hot springs of this hotel contain salt similar to the components of seawater, and the salt that adheres to the skin after bathing prevents the evaporation of sweat, so it has a high moisturizing effect and is a very warm hot spring called "hot water", as a hot spring for beautiful skin. Is also popular.
"Manten no Yu" on the top floor overlooking the magnificent sea of Oga
"Manten no Yu" is a large public bath on the 8th floor of the top floor with a magnificent view beyond the steam. The contrast between the green of the trees in the trees and the blue of the sea, and the morning scenery where you can see the sunrise even though it is the Sea of Japan is impressive. Enjoy the best view while taking a natural hot spring bath.
"Jukai no Yu" surrounded by the silence of the surrounding trees
The open-air bath "Jukai no Yu" is popular with customers as a relaxing space surrounded by trees. Please spend a relaxing time in front of the garden with flowers and trees that show various colors of the four seasons.
At night, the space is surrounded by the sound of the wind passing through the forest and the sound of hot water. Forget the hustle and bustle of everyday life and slowly heal your mind and body.
● Usage time / 15: 00-24: 00 and 5: 00-9: 00
- Source name / Oga Onsen No.1 (Hot spring name: Oga Onsen)
- Spring quality / sodium-chloride spring (pH 7.4)
- Spring temperature / 55.4 ℃
- Items that affect the ingredients / with water and heating (minimum water and heat depending on the season), no circulation, no addition of bath salts, etc., disinfection treatment (use chlorine-based chemicals for hygiene management)
- Main indications / cuts, burns, chronic skin diseases, chronic gynecological diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic muscle rheumatism, neuralgia, etc.
SKO group hot spring tour benefits
Implementation period / Mid-Apr. to mid-Nov.
Exclusive benefits for guests staying at SKO group !!
You can use the hot springs of 2 sister buildings for 300 yen instead of 700 yen for each building.
As a privilege for guests staying at Oga Onsen Yukemuri Resort SKO Group (Seiko Grand Hotel, Oga Kanko Hotel, Oga Hotel), you can enjoy visiting hot springs at a great price. Please enjoy the different hot springs of each building while taking a walk in Oga Onsenkyo.
- Please purchase a bathing ticket for visiting the hot springs at the front desk of your hotel (free for children under elementary school age).
- You can use two hot springs in the sister building with one bathing ticket.
- Hours of operation: 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. and the next morning 6:30-8:30
- It may not be available due to charter or maintenance.
We may not be able to accept your request due to congestion. Please check in advance.
- Usage time / 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Fee / Bathing fee 700 yen, Rental towel 100 yen, Rental bath towel 200 yen